- District Info
- Quick Facts
- Vision, Mission & Beliefs
- QAR Team Information
- Staff Directory
- Board of Trustees
- Office of the Superintendent
- Office of Finance
- Office of Food Service
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Instruction
- Office of Operations and Maintenance
- Office of Special Services
- Office of Technology
- Office of Transportation
- Parenting Partnerships
- Staff Resources
- School Info
- For Parents
- Human Resources
Applications and Job Postings
Postings for 2013-2014
- Assistant Principal - York Comprehensive High School
- Elementary Teacher
- Elementary Library/Media Specialist
- German Teacher
For certified positions, please "click" on the link below to complete the SC Online Teacher Application. This application is a generic app used by many districts in South Carolina. Electriconic notification is received as soon as the application has been completed.
SC Online Teacher Application (off-site link)
For classified positions, the district has moved to using a computerized application process. Applicants can view vacancy postings and then complete the application electronically either from a personal computer or come to the district office during working hours and complete the application on the computer in the lobby area.
"Click" on the link YSD1 On-Line Applications to view postings of vacancies and/or complete an application.
- YSD1 On-Line Applications (for Classified positions only)
The Educators, Administrators and Staff of York School District One are dedicated to:
- Working with our community;
- Recognizing and responding to diverse education needs;
- Offering a challenging curriculum; and
- Providing a safe, secure environment.
In this way, we help students realize their potential and become responsible contributing citizens.
If you share this vision, please review the following career postings. Interested applicants should complete the appropriate application and submit a letter of interest.
June 13, 2013