Paid Parental Leave (PPL) Request Form
Paid Parental Leave Request Form
Name or Address Changes:
Please complete the Universal Name/Address Change Form if your name or address has changed.
Universal Name/Address Change Form (Submit the form and the required documentation to the Office of Personnel at the District Office.)
Family Medical Leave Forms:
If you have any questions regarding FMLA, please contact Sheila Hill at 803-684-9916 or via email at SHHill@york.k12.sc.us
The Employee Form and Health Care Provider Form must be completed and returned to the Office of Human Resources and Operations before the 11th day absent.
- Health Care Provider Form for Employee's Serious Medical Condition (Must be completed by your Health Care Provider)
- Health Care Provider Form for a Family Member who has a Serious Medical Condition (Must be completed by the Family Member's Health Care Provider)
- Notice of Eligibility & Rights and Responsibility under FMLA
- Designation Notice Under FMLA
- FMLA Rights: U.S. Department of Labor - Employment Standards Administration (ESA) - Wage and Hour Division - The Family and Medical Leave Act
- FMLA Fact Sheet:The Family and Medical Leave Act Fact Sheet