Returning Student Registration
Student Enrollment Steps
Follow this process to register your student for the next school year.
Step 1: Gather your login information.
- Username and password for Registration Gateway are the same that your student uses to login to Classlink. This information was also emailed on April 21, 2021 to parents with email addresses listed in PowerSchool.
- Please contact your student's school if you have not received this information.
Step 2: Register your child online.
- Beginning April 19, 2021, visit the Registration Gateway website.
- Login with district-provided username and password.
- Follow instructions in Registration Gateway to register your student.
Due to COVID-19, we are not collecting proof of residence documentation at this time; however, York School District One reserves the right to require proof of residency at any time. Your student's school administrators or registrar may request written proof or your residency at any time during the school year.
If your child is a rising 7th grader, he/she must get the TDap vaccination prior to registration completion.
If applicable, guardianship affidavits must be renewed annually prior to registration completion.
All registration information and applicable documentation must be submitted online by July 30, 2021. Students will not be assigned a homeroom or scheduled into classes until their registration is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school office.