Returning Student Registration
Student Enrollment Steps
Follow this two-step process to register your student for the next school year.
Step 1: Gather the required documents.
Acceptable documents for proof of residency include one of the following:
- Most recent electric, gas or water utility bill showing name and address of the parent/legal guardian, dated within last 60 days
- Most recent tax notice on real property showing name and address of parent/legal guardian
- Most recent copy of closing statement on home purchase with address and name of parent/legal guardian
- Most recent copy of signed, dated lease agreement from rental company, mobile home park, or similar agent showing name and address of parent/legal guardian
- Updated Verification of Residency (VOR) Form for new school year.
- If student is currently enrolled using a Verification of Residency, it will need to be renewed for the new school year. A new VOR form, primary proof of residency (with homeowner’s name) and a secondary proof of residency (with parent’s name) must be submitted.
- Click here for more info about VOR documentation.
Step 2: Register your child online.
- Beginning July 8, 2019, visit the Registration Gateway website. If viewing on a mobile device, look for the "Go to New Look" button for a mobile-friendly interface.
- Login with district-provided username and password. Each student will have a unique username and password. This information was printed on the final report cards at the end of the school year and sent to parents via email at the beginning of the registration period. Please contact your child’s school if you have not received this information.
- Follow instructions in Registration Gateway to register your child. Be sure to upload required documentation.
Need Internet Access?
If you do not have internet access, there will be a Resource Center available at York Comprehensive High School to access Registration Gateway. The Resource Center will be open on the following dates:
- Mondays - Thursdays, July 8 - August 1, 2019, 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM
If your child is a rising 7th grader, he/she must get the TDap vaccination prior to registration completion.
If applicable, guardianship affidavits must be renewed annually prior to registration completion.
All registration information and applicable documentation must be submitted online by August 1, 2019. Students will not be assigned a homeroom or scheduled into classes until their registration is complete.