Returning Student Registration
Student Enrollment Steps
Follow this process to register your student for the next school year.
Step 1: Gather your login information.
- Student's user name and password are located on the front of your student's learning packet and on the letter received from your student's school in early May.
- User name and password for Registration Gateway are the same that your student uses to login to Classlink.
- Please contact your student's school if you have not received this information.
Step 2: Register your child online.
- Beginning May 4, 2020, visit the Registration Gateway website. If viewing on a mobile device, look for the "Go to New Look" button for a mobile-friendly interface.
- Login with district-provided username and password.
- Follow instructions in Registration Gateway to register your student.
Due to COVID-19, we are not collecting proof of residence documentation at this time; however, York School District One reserves the right to require proof of residency at any time. Your student's school administrators or registrar may request written proof or your residency at any time during the school year.
Step 3: Complete Declaration of Intent (DoI) form to select your instructional program for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Return to the YSD1 Virtual Academy page.
- Read the guidelines for YSD1 Virtual Academy.
- Click the Declaration of Intent link.
- Complete and submit the Declaration of Intent Form.
If your child is a rising 7th grader, he/she must get the TDap vaccination prior to registration completion.
If applicable, guardianship affidavits must be renewed annually prior to registration completion.
All registration information and applicable documentation must be submitted online by July 30, 2020. Students will not be assigned a homeroom or scheduled into classes until their registration is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school office.