Returning Student Registration
Student Enrollment Steps
Follow this process to register your student for the next school year.
Step 1: Gather your login information.
- Student's user name and password are located on the front of your student's learning packet and on the letter received from your student's school in early May.
- User name and password for Registration Gateway are the same that your student uses to login to Classlink.
- Please contact your student's school if you have not received this information.
Step 2: Register your child online.
- Beginning May 4, 2020, visit the Registration Gateway website. If viewing on a mobile device, look for the "Go to New Look" button for a mobile-friendly interface.
- Login with district-provided username and password.
- Follow instructions in Registration Gateway to register your student.
Due to COVID-19, we are not collecting proof of residence documentation at this time; however, York School District One reserves the right to require proof of residency at any time. Your student's school administrators or registrar may request written proof or your residency at any time during the school year.
Need Internet Access?
If you do not have internet access, there will be six Wi-Fi enabled buses available for you to access Registration Gateway. These Wi-Fi enabled buses will available from 8am-11am and from 2pm-5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the month of May at the following locations:
- Bullock Creek Presbyterian, 7386 Lockhart Hwy., Sharon
- Celebration Place Church of the Nazarene, 106 Flushing Drive, York
- Filbert Presbyterian, 2066 Filbert Hwy, York
- Grace Chapel, 475 Shiloh Rd., York
- Liberty Church, 410 Blessed Hope Rd., York
- Sharon ARP, 3915 York St., Sharon
Hours of Wi-Fi buses availability will be EXTENDED on May 19th, 2020: 8am-11am and 2pm-6:30pm.
There will be electronic devices available if needed.
Spanish Translator: A translator will be available on the Wi-Fi enabled bus located at Celebration Place Church on Tuesdays from 8am - 11am and on Thursdays from 2pm - 5pm. The translator will be available during the extended time on Tuesday, May 19th.
If your child is a rising 7th grader, he/she must get the TDap vaccination prior to registration completion.
If applicable, guardianship affidavits must be renewed annually prior to registration completion.
All registration information and applicable documentation must be submitted online by July 30, 2020. Students will not be assigned a homeroom or scheduled into classes until their registration is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school office.