York One Academy

MyWay Premium Template

School Announcements

  • If you have not completed annual registration for your child, please do so as soon as possible. You will need a photo ID along with proof of residence. Proof of residence can be a power bill, gas bill, water bill, lease agreement, or a property tax notice on land. Registration is completed at your child's school. Class sizes in our schools depend on the accuracy of our records. If you have not completed registration, we cannot assume that your child will be attending school in our District for the 2017-18 school year. Class assignment information will be sent out in late July and early August, only to students who have completed annual registration. Please register your child as soon as possible. If you have questions, please call the school office during regular hours (offices are closed on Fridays through July). Contact information can be found on our webpage at www.york.k12.sc.us/schools .
    Comments (-1)

Headlines & Features