This is a reminder. If your child has requested to take a dual enrollment course with York Technical College for the 2021-2022 school year. Please have them complete the York Tech application ASAP. It is mandatory that your child complete this application each year, or the dual enrollment course(s) request will be removed. If your child needs help, please tell your child to see Mrs. Linen in the Counseling Office this week.
The student will need the following to complete the application.
- Student’s Social Security Number
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License Number or Identification Number
- Driver’s License or Identification State of Issue
- Driver’s License or Identification Issue Date
- Driver’s License or Identification Expiration Date
If you are under the age of 16, please do the following after submitting your application.
- Dual Enrollment Permission Form
- Please fill out the attached Dual Enrollment Permission Form for students under 16 years old. Once you have completed the form, please submit the form to Mrs. Linen in the Counseling Office.
- Schedule a Meeting with Lydia Hall
- Students under 16 will need to schedule a meeting with Lydia Hall, the Director of Admissions and Outreach. Both the student and a parent/guardian will need to be present for this meeting.
- Lydia Hall Contact information:
Lydia L Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Admissions and Outreach
York Technical College
452 S. Anderson Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29730
Tel: 803.981.7724 | Fax: 803.981.7237
Parental Permission Form For dual enrollment applicants under age 16
DE Application Process ALL