Welcome to the School Counseling Office
RESPONSIBILITIES STAFF Last names A – C L. Davis firstname.lastname@example.org Last names D – Ha
F. Linen, Department Chair
email@example.com Last names He – Mc J. Green firstname.lastname@example.org Last names Me – Se R. Johnson email@example.com Last names Sh - Z L. Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org Registrar C. Spires email@example.com
Administrative Assistant to the School Counseling Office
R. Dawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES
- ALL local scholarships will be up on the guidance webpage, so please keep checking back. You must print them off and then mail them yourself.
- Any teacher recommendations needed should be emailed to the teacher or recommender and request that the adult email you a copy so that you may use it immediately. If there is a specific form the recommender needs to fill out, please just ask for a letter of recommendation instead and have the recommender explain they do not have access to that form.
- Official transcript requests should go directly to your school counselor, who can email you a copy of your transcript to put with any packets.
- If the scholarship says to submit to guidance, please contact Mrs. Davis at email@example.com
- If you can make an electronic submission, please do so and send the application to Mrs. Davis along with any teacher recommendations needed.
- For those you had to print because they are PDFs- Mrs. Davis will create a dropbox outside of the school, so please email her before you drop anything off.
- It is still your responsibility to keep checking back on the webpage https://www.york.k12.sc.us/Page/919 for updated scholarships and to make sure your applications have all materials needed.
- Please, everyone stay healthy and safe. Take this opportunity while you are home to be completing scholarship applications.
- Any questions about scholarships direct them to your counselor or Mrs. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRESHMAN IGP UPDATES