Beginning Wednesday, March 18, we will begin providing student meals for all students through 12th grade, available for pickup at York Comprehensive High School as well as delivery to the primary home. Please see below for more information about each method.
Student Meal Pickup
Student Meals are available for pickup Monday - Thursday the week of April 13 - April 16:
- Pickup at York Comprehensive High School, entering off Lincoln Road
- Monday through Thursday between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM
When picking up your student meals, please have a piece of paper with your student names, grades, and schools to show to the district staff. Place this sheet on your dashboard for easy retrieval.
Student meal pickup will continue throughout the duration of the school closure, Monday - Thursday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Student Meal Deliveries
Beginning Monday, March 30, we will begin delivering meals twice a week to students who requested home delivery.
- Delivery on Monday will provide meals for Monday & Tuesday
- Delivery on Wednesday will provide meals for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Meal delivery begins at 10:00 AM, departing from York Comprehensive High School
- Deliveries could take upwards of 4 hours, depending on your location and the individual route
- A resident must be home to receive the meals
Need delivery but are not a bus rider?
If you need your student learning packet and student meal delivered to your home, please contact us at 803-818-6010 or email at email@example.com. Please provide detailed information with your child's name, grade, and school.
New locations may take at least 48 hours in order to be added to our delivery route.