Beginning Wednesday, March 18, we will begin providing student meals for all students through 12th grade, available for pickup at York Comprehensive High School as well as delivery to the primary home. Please see below for more information about each method.
Student Meal Pickup
Student Meals are available for pickup every Wednesday
- Pickup at York Comprehensive High School, entering off Lincoln Road
- Wednesday between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM
When picking up your student meals, please have a piece of paper with your student names, grades, and schools to show to the district staff. Place this sheet on your dashboard for easy retrieval.
Student meal pickup will continue through July on Wednesdays from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Student Meal Deliveries
Throughout the months of June and July, we will begin delivering meals weekly to students who requested home delivery.
- Delivery on Wednesday will provide meals for 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches
- Meal delivery begins at 8:00 AM, departing from York Comprehensive High School
- Deliveries could take upwards of 4 hours, depending on your location and the individual route
- A resident must be home to receive the meals
Need delivery but are not a bus rider?
If you need a student meal box delivered to your home, please contact us at 803-818-6010 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information with your child's name, grade, and school.
New locations may take until the following week in order to be added to our delivery route.